Iztapa surf information:
The best right wave in Guatemala made out of two jetties in the river mouth of Maria Linda.A quiet and safe fisherman town.
- Type of wave:
- A right hollow and fast wave, perfect for barreling and power turns with an end closing section for a big air.
- Direction: Long right with a left hollow backdoor. If the point is not working you can have fun in the beachbreak.
- Crowd: 10-20 people just on weekends.
- Size: 3 – 12 ft.
- Tide: low to high (incoming tide)
- Distance from the city: 115km